First Step to Returning to Normal Procedures
We are committed to keeping our clients and staff safe during COVID-19. As a result, we are implementing a phased approach in returning to normal procedures.
Phase One: Beginning Tuesday September 1st, we are excited to invite our clients to come back inside our building on a limited basis.
For regularly scheduled Wellness and Issue appointments:
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Our doors remain locked. Please call when you arrive and one of our staff members will escort you inside.
- A maximum of 4 people will be allowed inside the building at a time (one for each exam room).
- Only one person will be allowed to come in with their pet(s).
- You will be asked to wait in a designated area of the lobby with your pet. You will remain in the lobby while your pet is escorted to the exam room for the doctor examination or procedure. Due to space concerns, we are not able to safely allow you to be present during your pet’s exam and/or treatment.
- You will join your pet(s) in the exam room once the doctor has finished examining your pet. The doctor and technicians will then discuss the results of the exam and address any concerns/questions you may have.
If you are more comfortable having your pet(s) seen using our Curbside protocols, please let us know and we will be happy to utilize them for your pet’s appointment.
Please note: We will continue providing Curbside services for the following procedures:
- Technician Appointments
- Fit In/ Same Day Appointments
- Drop Off Appointments
- Prescription and Food/Product Pickups
We know this is not ideal and is frustrating, it is frustrating for us as well. We appreciate your continued support and ask for your patience as we begin taking steps towards the reunification process!
Stay healthy and hopefully we will get to see you in person soon!